Saturday, April 11, 2009

"The Devil is in the Details"

Recently I received a wonderful letter from a customer currently building their log home. As a Sales Consultant here at Beaver Mountain, I try to convey this philosophy to people repeatedly. To hear (read) it from a client is the ultimate validation!

“Until I built a log home I didn’t have a complete appreciation for the importance of choosing a manufacturer. Log home construction is unique. We chose quality and we have throughout the process but I mean the right manufacturer is not only about appearance but about structure, structure, structure. Beaver Mountain Log Homes are battleships in their structure surrounded by some of the finest detail work I have ever seen. Structure not done correctly at the start can never be corrected and in a log home the logs are the structure, the insulation and the appearance. They say the devil is in the details and they are correct. I was astounded in the milling tolerances, in a fifty four foot wall with multiple openings (doors, windows, etc), each opening was perfect."

- Excerpt from John C- Beaver Mountain Customer 2008

SATURDAY, APRIL 18th: FACTORY TOUR!

Please join us and see for yourself the details and the precision craftsmanship of our pre-cut log walls, panelized components, and timbers.

Call 1-800-233-2770 for more information!

No comments: